Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Not Finished Yet!

It's been a while, and I hate that. But life takes precedence over blogging, and that's okay. I do have a lot more to tell about our cancer journey and what God has done through it, but it will be a little bit before I can get to it.

I miss blogging so much. I miss my online friends! It's amazing the road I've been on for the past six years (SIX!!!) since I started Butterfly Genes. A road I wouldn't have chosen for myself, but one that I know the Lord has carried me on.

I will be back soon to finish our story about Michael's thyroid cancer, and tell about what's been going on with me personally. Until then, I'll leave you with this.

It's very thought provoking. Actually it's just Jonathan and Beanie playing. But you know, whatever. :)







1 comment:

Barbara said...

I missed this in September when you posted it. Cute video. Love dogs here. (and cats are okay, too). I may have been out of town when this hit my email box.