When Rachel awarded me the other day it made me smile, but I didn't think I could pass it on because I don't know 7 people. Well, I know there are "rules" to passing on these awards, but who says I have to follow them? I'm such a rebel.
Then Katy Lin tagged me and that was it. I knew I had to start passing some stuff on. So, here are the rules to the various and sundry things I've got to pass on...
First, the award rules...
1. Put the logo on your blog. (check)
2. Put a link to me (who awarded it to you) on your blog also.(check again)
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and put links to them also on your blog.
Not seven, but here goes...
- Brandi @ Shack on the Rocks. She and I have been chatting up a storm the past few days. She's probably sick of me by now.
- Lisa @ The Sparrow's Song. She is a real friend of mine and I love reading her stuff, not to mention laugh at her misadventures!
- Allie @ The Pink Potpourri. She has daily categories that are thoughtful, funny, and informative...all of which I thoroughly enjoy!
- Well, I don't have a #4. So I'm breaking the rules. But anyone else I might put on here has already received it. So, we'll stick with three. Three is a good number. Right up there with seven.
Now, onto tagging. Here are the rules...
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules to your Blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant facts about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry. (again, I'm rebelling...I'm tagging before I'm facting)
I might add a couple, but if your name is listed above, consider yourself tagged as well! You didn't think you could get that award without having to work for it did you? Just kidding. I will also tag...
Now, for the six unimportant things about moi...
- My Kiddo is gone for the weekend.
- I have 10 bird feeders and none of them have bird seed in them.
- I love watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
- My favorite restaurant is Outback Steakhouse.
- I love to ride horses.
- I got my hair cut yesterday.
Thank you, Rachel and Katy Lin! You both are the beeest! (Said with Nacho Libre accent)