Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Husband Still Rocks!


Even though I haven't posted a My Husband Rocks! post in a looooong time (Sound Man keeps reminding me...hee hee), I haven't forgotten about it. Nor have I forgotten how much he rocks!

Right now, as I'm typing he is drilling holes for tassels for me . At 11:00 p.m. Amidst his getting ready for a big weekend, too. But he puts aside his preparations for me, because he loves me. He knows how important these tassels are to me, even to the point of not going to bed earlier because he promised me he would get them done.

This is an old picture with Kiddo helping, but I had to put it on here...it's the only one I have of him at the drill press. Wish I had some more of those roosters....

Anyway, my point is, he rocks because he cares about Butterfly Genes Tassels as much as I do. He encourages me so much even when I don't have a sale for over a month. He drops what he is doing (okay, maybe finishes what he is doing LOL) to help me get ready for a big push (more about that in a few days...I know y'all are ready to bail on me because I haven't told you already).

But do you know the thing that makes him rock the most? He tells me constantly how proud of me he is. Aside from acts of service my love language is words of affirmation. And my husband affirms me. Every day.

Thank you, my Sweet, for always telling me and showing me how much you love me.

If you'd like to find out more about MHR Fridays, head over to Katy Lin's blog, The Great Adventure, to read all about it!




3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Sometimes actions speak louder than words! So, he's still a keeper? : ) My hubby will do thoughtful things for me and while he does say "I love you", sometimes it's something simple {like picking up the seafood salad I love, or in your case, drilling holes for tassels} that can really touch us most.

The Nester said...

Sounds like your husband is a wonderful man, a perfect match for a crafter like you! And that drill press is so impressive! No pun intended.

Tee said...

Wow, that was a big secret Heather! Hubby better be firing up that drill press. Now I'll be able to say I followed you before you were famous AND I have two Heathahlee vintage originals! I'm off to join the BG facebook page now. Hope you're having a great week!