Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Studio DaySpring Cards

Relevant's been over with for over a month. And yet I'm still reaping the benefits. In my home as well as in my spirit.

We had the opportunity to receive 50 Studio Dayspring Christmas cards for free in exchange for a review of them. Well, it didn't take me two seconds to sign up for that one!

When Sound Man and I sat down to try to pick out a design, we were overwhelmed. There are so many to choose from! The original design I had picked out he scoffed at. Not that it wasn't gorgeous...it was just to "girlie" for our family. I am the only girl human in the house...I don't think Windi really cares about Elegant:Blue Christmas cards. So a less frilly design was chosen. But you don't get to see it yet. You have to wait until they come in. I'm so mean.

I asked Sound Man (the computer savvy one) what he thought about the site and he loved it. He said he would like to do it again next year, even when we are paying for them. The custom design section was easy to navigate and comes with so many options...change the front, change the back, pick your font size, pick your font color...there were so many ways to customize these cards.

I really can't say anything negative about these cards. There is no minimum order, but you do get free shipping with 25 or more. And it's been so long since I've ordered picture cards, I can't remember how much they were back then. The design I ordered was $1.49 per card with free shipping (and envelopes) if you ordered 25 or more.

Make life a little simpler...don't go out and buy cards...stay in your jammies and design your own!

I can't wait to see them!

Disclaimer: This review was in exchange for 50 personalized photo cards from Studio Dayspring. The opinions and review are my own.


1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

They have such cute options!