Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tassel Tuesday - Little Redbird

With Kiddo at camp this week, I have a few days to concentrate on work. Yeah, what I'll more than likely concentrate on is watching HGTV instead of Disney and hitting Sonic happy hour every day. Heh.

But while I've got something cooking that I can't WAIT to roll out (I can't show anything yet as I'm waiting on some supplies that won't get here for another few weeks), I'm showcasing a different tassel each Tuesday for my ever-so-cheesy Tassel Tuesday. Only the title is cheesy...the tassels are purty!

How many times have I said "I LOVE this tassel"? Probably a hundred times. I can't help it. It's one of the reasons I started making them. I completely fell in love with them. This little bird is no exception.

Little Redbird Tassel

I love the saturated colors on this little tassel!

He kind of looks patriotic with those blue and red gingham check ribbons. But the brown makes him fit perfectly anywhere in your home, all year long.

I love this little face!

If you like this little face (and the rest of him), hop over to my Etsy shop and see him with the rest of his tassel posse.


If you see something you like, but would like to change something, or if you'd like a completely custom tassel, just email me at butterflygenes (at) yahoo (dot) com. I LOVE doing custom tassels!

And, like I say ALL the time, return customers get free shipping! So if you've never purchased from me before, you pay shipping just once, then when you're shopping for gifts (or more for yourself!) you get free shipping! Sounds like a deal to me. : )

Stay tuned for more hints on my secret project.

2 comments:

Trixi said...

So cute!!

Kat said...

Awww. I love his little face, too :)