Monday, September 12, 2011

Tassel Tuesday - Moss Green Pumpkin

Moss Green Pumpkin Tassel on Etsy

It's Tassel Tuesday again!

That first pumpkin sold so quickly after I got it in the shop, I figured pumpkins might be a good topic to cover again this week. I call this one, and stay with me here because this is so original, Moss Green Pumpkin Tassel. I'm such a forward thinker.

It's definitely not your normal orange pumpkin, but a mossy green with tiny beads all over it that makes it look like it's been sugared. The ivory and green ribbon has patterns that go well together...stripes and toile. So pretty! Brown Yarn helps make sure the ribbons stay fluffy underneath the pumpkin. Milk chocolate velvet ribbon is so pretty against that green fringe and pumpkin.
Speaking of fringe, the brush fringe is full of greens, golds, and browns. Which just happen to be the same colors in the cute little charm hanging from the front of the tassel.
It's so subtle...it doesn't scream "I'M A FALL TASSEL!" or "HANG ME UP FOR HALLOWEEN!" Even though you could leave it up just for fall or hang it up for Halloween...or through Thanksgiving, for that matter. But you could just as easily leave it out all year to enjoy.

Like it? Then head over to my Etsy shop, where you'll see a few more tassels falling in over the next few days. Get it? Falling? I crack myself up.


4 comments:

Jodie said...

Love the toile!

CarlynB said...

It looks good enough to eat!

Love you,

Sister

Richella Parham said...

You crack me up, too. Your kind of humor is JUST RIGHT for someone like me. :)

I do so love your tassels! I need to peruse the store!!

Jessica Heights said...

Beautiful colors...it matches my bedroom! :)