Monday, August 22, 2011

Keychain Tassels/Purse Charm Order Form

If you would like a different color, please email me at butterflygenes (at) yahoo (dot) com. I will be happy to customize your keychain!

To make it easier to order, I have simplified the process. Just go to which color you'd like, then choose either the round keychain or ball chain.

Also, if there are special instructions (like "leave Relevant ribbon off"), let me know in the Special Instructions box at checkout.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! You can email me at butterflygenes (at) yahoo (dot) com.


Keychain Tassel - Burgundy





Burgundy Style








Keychain Tassel - Blue





Blue Style







Keychain Tassel - Coral





Coral Style




Please allow up to three weeks for your tassel to arrive. I am making them as the orders come in so I know what colors to paint, so it will take a little while to get yours ready. Also, I'm using first class shipping to keep the cost down.


Thank you for your purchase!


No comments: