Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gettin' in the Christmas Mood a Little Early

If you've read my blog for long, you know I lurve Chris Tomlin. Just hearing his songs makes me smile. Have you heard Glory in the Highest? Oh. My. Word.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



This song never fails to make me squall. Squall? Is that how you spell that? Anyway, so, we have established the fact that CT is probably my fave singer.

And you know what my fave holiday is? CHRISTMAS! What do you get when you put my fave singer and my fave holiday together? CHRIS TOMLIN'S FIRST CHRISTMAS CD! Woo hoo! I danced a happy dance when I heard that it was coming out today. But I didn't think I'd get it before at least November.

When Sound Man came home he brought in the mail and handed it all to me, a bunch of junk mail that was full of paper and catalogs and junk. I was working on tassels at the time, and it really annoyed me that he just handed me the pile. He told me there was lots of stuff in the mail...lots of good stuff, if I would just look....

I squealed. I didn't expect my sweet Sound Man to actually get me this the day it came out. He's just too good to me.

So, what have I been listening to? Christmas music! Thank you, My Sweet. You know you rock!




1 comment:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a nice, sweet surprise! Those little things are what count.