Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where, oh, where, are you tonight?

(Name that t.v. show) Anyway, I'm not sure what's going on, or if it's just my computer, but it's saying I have 9 comments on my last post but when I pull the comments up it only shows 7. Nikki and Susie should be on there...I got email notices saying you both left comments, so I know you were there!

Okay, this is even wierder...it is now saying I only have 7 comments...I think Blogger is having issues.

If this keeps up, I'll try my best to figure out what's going on.

Until then, who can name that t.v. show?

7 comments:

Kat said...

Hee Haw...why did you leave me here all alone?

Susie and Nikki come up when I pull it up.

Darlene said...

We are all out here.......To answer your question Mod Podge was not hard at all to use. I had already cut out the scrapbook paper in the M shape and I just used a paint brush and brushed the Mod Podge all over the paper mache M that I had already painted black and then smoothed it down with a smooth edge (I have a box of those popsicle type sticks) Then after it dried I spread it all over the top. It was too easy...I will definitely be doing it some more. Quick, easy and fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
Where oh where are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over
and thought I found true love...
You met another and (spit!)
You were gone.

My best friend in high school and I used to sing this to each other, and then get in spit fights at the end. (How mature was THAT?) LOL

Ok, now you know a deep dark secret of mine... don't tell anyone. :-)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a great song. You met another, and sptttsss you were gone. Such memories.

Have your bloggy issues been corrected?

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather... Im here.. Im here! I hope you can read me! Hi!!!

Christina said...

Now I want to watch HeeHaw. Thanks.

My blog roll was having issues yesterday. Hopefully whatever is going on with yours will fix itself.

Kimba said...

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaw!

Loved it. Miss it. But do you remember how little some of the women wore?