Friday, September 5, 2008

My Husband Rocks! Friday


I have been so busy this week I have just about met myself coming and going, but the last time I didn't get an MHR post up on a Friday, my husband came home thinking I was mad at him. So, to keep felicity at home, as well as brag on my hubby, here is yet another installment of Katy Lin's brainchild, My Husband Rocks! Friday.


This week, my Sweet Husband rocks because he thinks I rock! A few days ago I checked my email and had a comment from a blog post that I didn't recognize. I thought, "What is that? I didn't post that!" And got all worried that my blog had been hijacked. Well, it had been hijacked, but not by some strange person. Wait.....nevermind, I'm not going there. Anyway, I clicked on my blog and the post that came up was "Guest Blogger". I wondered, "What in the world?"

Then I read the post. He told me later that he gets all this recognition every week and wanted to do something like that for me. I was remiss enough to let him know what my password was several weeks ago, and he remembered that he had it. Hijacking my blog, he decided he'd put his own spin on rocking spouses.

I loved it. Still do. He is so sweet to think of things like this. I'm just so glad he lets me blog without giving me a hard time about the time spent on the computer. He benefits from my creative side being encouraged with all the stuff I've come up with to make our home more beautiful. He also enjoys the stories I tell him about my bloggy friends, whom I've never even spoken to.

So, My Husband Rocks! because he thinks I rock! too.

16 comments:

katylinvw said...

how sweet! i love it!

A happy heart at home said...

That is so neat!

~Susan

The Beauty Bargainista said...

How sweet! I love the last point.. He rocks because he thinks I rock too!
Awesome! :)

Darlene said...

You BOTH absolutely ROCK!!!!!!

Kathy C. said...

That is absolutely so sweet. :) He definitely rocks, :).

cherry said...

Very cooooooool and hey love your dollar tree birdy blue.. cherry

Julie said...

that is fun! Thanks for stopping by Hungary!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Thanks for stopping by, via BATW! I'm glad you liked our County Fair commercials.

I love the butterflies on your blog. You know my good friend is an artist and creates art with butterfly wings... she gets her butterflies from all over the world. Really beautiful!

Genny said...

That is too cute!

Kimba said...

How on earth did I miss your hubby's amazing tribute to you? I have tears in my eyes reading about his love and admiration for you. He's a good man. And you're a rockin' lady!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Oh, wow...That is so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Heather, Im so blessed to call you my friend. Thank you! My family picked on me all week because I talked about all of you. My family knows yall be name now, smile. You are known as the "winner" blog friend, smile. I too have grown so close and I am with you... Go away storms. We have had our share. God is in control and I feel his grace and mercy in such a new way. I cant wait to get back in the swing of things. It may take a while but I will get there. Thanks again for all of your prayers and sweet wishes.... your a true friend !indeed

Rela Pantaleon said...

Your guest blogger's post was a treat! I agree that your husband does rock! And so does mine :) Am so glad I stumbled upon it at Katy Lin's!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you also for coming to my blog last Wednesday when TX was featured in BATW. Thanks!!!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

That's wonderful! How sweet!

Katharyn said...

that's just awesome, what's a great surprise! Since I started posting that my Husband Rocks, I have noticed that I get more "thanks you" and "I really appreciate that" and even more "I love you"'s out of Paul.

Briana said...

Thanks for visiting me at BATW!! I love the MHR posts! What a sweet thing to do!!!!