Friday, January 2, 2009

My Husband Rocks!

If you read my blog regularly you know I post weekly (mostly) about my wonderful husband. My Husband Rocks! is not just a tag line. He really does rock because of so many things. What comes to mind right now is the fact that he has been going every weekend to try to provide meat for us this year. Yes, it does give him some well deserved relaxation as he's in the deer stand, but at the same time he is focused on providing for his family. I give him a hard time sometimes about how often he's gone, but it's really okay. Especially when he takes Kiddo with him and I get my own relaxation out of the deal.

Thank you, my Sound Man, for doing all you do for our family. I truly appreciate it. I know hunting season doesn't last forever. Just like I know that full beard won't last forever, too. Have I ever told you how much I appreciate your goatee?

I explain in my recap of 2008 where My Husband Rocks! comes from. I just had to do two posts in one day or my man would think he had been hunting so much I got ticked off at him. So there you go. : )


4 comments:

Darlene said...

He is a great hubby and does rock! I bet you do enjoy it when he takes your son.....that would be a nice little break for you. Hope you have a great weekend!

katylinvw said...

he is a great guy! sounds like you guys are going to have quite the bounty thanks to your rocking hubby's fun hobby! :)

Lisa said...

What a great husband!!!! He rocks.

Lisa Q

The Beauty Bargainista said...

wow, I love that! :) What a sweet guy!!