Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Guest Posting at The Great Adventure!


If you've read my blog for long, you know that I have participated in My Husband Rocks! Fridays since its inception over at Katy Lin's blog, The Great Adventure. I loved the concept of weekly posts honoring our husbands. I haven't done a formal MHR post in a while, but I hope through my other posts you still get the idea that my husband most definitely rocks!

This week Katy Lin is celebrating the first anniversary of MHR, and has asked me to guest post for her today! I was so honored and excited when she asked. I had a jillion thoughts run through my head on what to post about, and finally landed on one last night about 10:30. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? If you'd like to read my post, head on over to The Great Adventure to check it out!

While you're there, get entered for the giveaways she's got going on. So far, there's FOUR! I posted about the first one here. But so far Katy has three others (from juicychristians, Define Your Space, and 3LambsGraphics...they are ALL great), and will have the final one tomorrow!

Now, head on over there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to add a comment to the subject of My Husband Rocks. Heathahlee knows what I mean. He is taking care of me and his mom. He has very little time for himself. Lets hear a SHOUT OUT for Papaw Ken. Happy Father's day to all.
Love Ya

Kat said...

Girl, I don't know what you do with him wanting to WORK on Kiddo's bed for Father's Day????? I'd never ask for WORK on Mother's Day. Never. Ever.