Friday, June 10, 2011

My New 'Do

I have waited to post about this. See, for forever I've wanted shorter hair. My long hair just got to be too long. My last hair cut was in September, and in case you forgot what it looked like, here it is in all its cuteness:I loved it. I mean I luh-huh-huuuuved it. But I thought it was time for shorter. So, I asked the girl who cut it last time to cut it shorter this time. Well, she did exactly what I told her. But it was short. WAY short. Shorter in the back than I've had my hair since high school. But it's grown on me (no pun intended), so I finally took some pics of it straight. I might do some with it curly, but it's not as cute as it was before I went back and had her put some layers in the sides. I kind of wish I hadn't now. But it will grow. And EVERYONE has said it's cute, so either they're all lying or it looks halfway decent. : )

So, without further ado...

Front

Left side

Right side

So, what do you think? I mean, it's not all flat-ironed and fixed and stuff, but it's how I'll wear it every day. Are they all lying? You can tell me. Really. But lie if you have to.



10 comments:

Tiffany said...

It really is cute! Of course, I'm biased toward short hair. :)

Unknown said...

Awe - I like it :) I had long hair, then shorter hair, then really short hair - and now I'm back on a longer hair kick!

Lynn said...

I am another one who likes to wear their hair short.I really do like your "new do" on you! It looks real cute and will be real easy to blow dry and style.

Blessings,
~Lynn

Jessica Heights said...

It looks cute!

TK said...

L.O.V.E. it!!! super cute, no-one is lying to you my sweet, TK xx

LeeBird3 said...

I like you with both looks, but the shorter hair brightens up you pretty face.

Dawn said...

i really do think it is so cute!!!!

Bonnie said...

It's really cute! I love it and am genuinely jealous. You look great with short hair. I wish I looked half that good!!! What a great cut.

Trixi said...

I think it looks great.

Grateful Grammy said...

Looks like a great cut to me, and surely will feel especially good during the summer months!!