Wednesday, September 28, 2011

31 Days of ... ?

As long as I've had this here little ol' blog, I've NEVER posted consecutively for 31 days straight. Much less on the same subject. Well, see, there's this thing going on here and here and here and here...etc, etc, etc. For 31 Days. Each woman is blogging about one subject for 31 days straight. Reading all about it and hearing the invitation to join in and all really sounded fun...but I thought I didn't have anything to offer, PLUS, have I mentioned the fact that I've never posted for 31 days straight?

But the Lord...He put this little thought in my head. And wouldn't let me shake it out. The conversation went something like this...

"But I can't write about THAT! I'm nowhere near where I need to be in that area!"

"So let Me teach you as you write."

"But I don't think I can write for 31 days straight!"

"So ask your friends and others to write some for you."

"But what if people think I think I'm ALL THAT in that area?"

"Did I ask you to worry about what people think?"

"I'm scared!"

"When have you not been when I've asked you to do something you've never done before? And haven't I ALWAYS been right?"

*crickets chirping*

"Okay...I'll do it."

So...with that conversation being behind me, I'm jumping onto the "31 Days" bandwagon. So, what was the subject I was (am) scared to death of?

Well, it's something I do know a little (and I am sooooo not being sarcastic when I say that) about.

Worship.

Let the freaking out begin.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!

Unknown said...

Girl - can't wait to hear you bless me with your thoughts!

Unknown said...

I sooooo speak your language - you make me laugh! :)