Thursday, October 13, 2011

Relevant Top Ten - for My Roomies

The Relevant Conference: I'm Going!

When I heard that Brooke was hosting a link up of "Top 10 Things My Relevant Roomie(s) Should Know About Me," I knew I had to whip one of these babies up. I will be blessed with three roommates, as long as one of them doesn't give birth before hand. So, Aurie, Alle, and Stephanie (go put your feet up!), this is for you! *Edited before I even hit publish - Stephanie had her baby boy! Yay!

1. The later it gets, the sillier I get.

2. I snore if I sleep on my back. Funny sounding puffy snores. Please do not let me sleep on my back.

3. I am a night owl. I LOVE staying up late.

4. I sleep with a lot of pillows.

5. I love, love, love to sing harmony. So, if singing breaks out (Alle!) I will make a part up as I go along.

6. I LOVE to talk if I know you. If I don't know you, I will assume you don't want to talk to me until someone breaks the ice. I think that's been discussed as being an introverted extrovert. :)

7. I'm fairly easy-going when it comes to making decisions. "Where do you want to eat?" I don't care. "When do you want to get up?" I don't care. "What do you want to do?" I don't care. I mean, if I REALLY do or do not want to do something, I'll let you know. But by the time we get there, I will just be so happy to be there, I really won't care about the incidentals.

8. I drink Diet Coke like water. Which is why I can't remember anything. Wait...what was I saying?

9. My favorite fall snacky snack is mixing candy corn with peanuts. MMMmm.....

10. I can't wait to meet you for realz.

For everyone else going to Relevant, You can find me on Twitter @Butterfly_Genes and on Facebook, too! I still need just a little bit more help with getting to Relevant (for unimportant stuff like, you know, eating. But only on Wednesday. hee), so it's not too late to purchase a Relevant 11 Keychain!

6 comments:

Richella Parham said...

I am so happy for you. . . and a more than a little bit jealous of you. I'm working on the jealousy part. But right now it's a losing battle.

Do you know I'd rather sing hymns than pretty much anything else in the whole world? And I love to sing alto, too, but I'm a fair hand at carrying the melody. Man, I wish I could sing with you!!

Maggie Hogan said...

Can't wait to meet you and get my new Relevant Tassels! Whooot! And I am so there : 7 & 8!
Maggie

Unknown said...

Love it!! So glad that we connected on the phone and looking forward to getting a big hug in a few weeks!!

Unknown said...

Wait a minute - Aurie got to talk with you on the phone!? Not fairs - this needs to be fixed. And um, hello - I think we might be separated at birth! Cannot WAIT to get this party started with you! :)

Mama Kautz said...

Fun room! Can't wait to meet you for reelz

Christine said...

No way! You sing too?? I'm so excited about all the singing that will be going on. I'm going to be hanging in your room to jam with you and Alle. :) And I'm an extroverted introvert- I also have a horrible time breaking the ice and hate small talk. So I'll chat up a storm if YOU start. LOL We might be sitting there in silence unless we find an extrovert to start things for us. ;)